- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Magic vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Feb. 5
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 25 of his last 31 games (+14.55 Units / 24% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 20 away games (+11.00 Units / 41% ROI)
- Cole Anthony has hit the Rebounds Over in 21 of his last 31 games (+9.55 Units / 24% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 28 of his last 45 games (+9.15 Units / 18% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Rebounds Under in 23 of his last 35 games (+7.90 Units / 17% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Feb. 5
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+9.50 Units / 54% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+9.05 Units / 48% ROI)
- Jalen McDaniels has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.75 Units / 35% ROI)
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 16 games (+8.60 Units / 41% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.10 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. will undergo surgery on a torn ligament in his left hand and will miss 4-6 weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
Magic vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The – are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at ().
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.