- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Pistons vs Lakers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Lakers players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the Los Angeles Lakers on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Lakers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+7.55 Units / 26% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Steals Over in 21 of his last 29 games (+7.05 Units / 14% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Points Over in his last 6 away games (+6.25 Units / 99% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.10 Units / 27% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 45% ROI)
Best Lakers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Lakers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Troy Brown Jr. has hit the Assists Under in his last 9 games (+9.50 Units / 66% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 games at home (+7.45 Units / 97% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Steals Under in 26 of his last 45 games at home (+6.20 Units / 10% ROI)
- LeBron James has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.10 Units / 82% ROI)
- Lonnie Walker IV has hit the Points Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+6.05 Units / 71% ROI)
Bet now on Lakers vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
Los Angeles Lakers vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Cunningham will miss at least the next three games due to left shin soreness.
- Thomas Bryant (Lakers): Lakers say Bryant underwent surgery on his left thumb and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Juan Toscano-Anderson (Lakers): Toscano-Anderson is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Detroit.
- Anthony Davis (Lakers): Davis is probable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Detroit.
- LeBron James (Lakers): James is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Detroit.
- Dennis Schroder (Lakers): Lakers head coach Darvin Ham announced that Schroder will undergo surgery on his thumb and be out three-to-four weeks.
Pistons vs Lakers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+7.5 -115||O 226.5 -110||225|
|Los Angeles Lakers||-7.5 -105||U 226.5 -110||-275|
The Lakers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.