- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s 76ers vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 4
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 28 away games (+10.20 Units / 30% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 23 away games (+8.60 Units / 29% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 away games (+8.05 Units / 38% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 25 games (+7.90 Units / 25% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+7.80 Units / 42% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Mar. 4
- Brook Lopez has hit the Assists Over in 31 of his last 50 games (+10.30 Units / 14% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 23 games at home (+10.00 Units / 31% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 17 games at home (+8.65 Units / 40% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 16 games (+8.25 Units / 47% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Rebounds Over in 24 of his last 39 games (+7.50 Units / 15% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dewayne Dedmon (76ers): Dedmon is questionable for Saturday’s (Mar.4) game against Milwaukee.
- Wesley Matthews (Bucks): Matthews is out for Saturday’s (Mar.4) game against Philadelphia.
76ers vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||+4.5 -110||O 231.5 -115||+165|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-4.5 -110||U 231.5 -115||-200|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.