- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s 76ers vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 2
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 13 away games (+11.10 Units / 84% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Steals Over in 17 of his last 27 away games (+9.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.10 Units / 30% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 24 away games (+8.30 Units / 27% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 22 away games (+7.75 Units / 28% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 2
- Dwight Powell has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 17 games at home (+10.45 Units / 38% ROI)
- Dwight Powell has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 13 games at home (+8.70 Units / 64% ROI)
- Dwight Powell has hit the Blocks Under in 20 of his last 26 games at home (+8.65 Units / 19% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+8.60 Units / 50% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in 16 of his last 23 games (+8.55 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Joel Embiid (76ers): Embiid did not play in Wednesday’s (Mar. 1) game against Miami.
- Dewayne Dedmon (76ers): Dedmon did not play in Wednesday’s (Mar. 1) game against Miami.
- Davis Bertans (Mavericks): Bertans hasn’t played since Feb. 2. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
76ers vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||+2.5 -105||O 228.5 -115||+125|
|Dallas Mavericks||-2.5 -115||U 228.5 -115||-155|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.