- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s 76ers vs Trail Blazers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Trail Blazers players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Moda Center to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Portland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Trail Blazers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 19
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Joel Embiid has hit the Steals Under in 4 of his last 5 games (+5.60 Units / 112% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Assists Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.25 Units / 69% ROI)
- James Harden has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.15 Units / 39% ROI)
- Tyrese Maxey has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 away games (+5.00 Units / 65% ROI)
- De’Anthony Melton has hit the Rebounds Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+4.90 Units / 52% ROI)
Best Trail Blazers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Trail Blazers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Hart has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+10.10 Units / 37% ROI)
- Drew Eubanks has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+9.85 Units / 45% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Assists Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.00 Units / 49% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 16 games at home (+6.95 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jerami Grant has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.10 Units / 39% ROI)
Bet now on Trail Blazers vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Portland Trail Blazers vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Philadelphia 76ers – No Injuries Reported
- Justise Winslow (Trail Blazers): The Blazers announced that Winslow will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Trail Blazers): Nurkic is probable for Thursday’s (Jan. 19) game against Philadelphia.
- Gary Payton II (Trail Blazers): Payton II is probable for Thursday’s (Jan. 19) game against Philadelphia.
76ers vs Trail Blazers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-2.5 -105||O 233.5 -110||-130|
|Portland Trail Blazers||+2.5 -115||U 233.5 -110||+110|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.