- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s 76ers vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both 76ers & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Philadelphia 76ers visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various 76ers vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best 76ers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top 76ers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Points Under in 19 of his last 24 games (+11.95 Units / 37% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Assists Under in 23 of his last 32 games (+11.50 Units / 22% ROI)
- Shake Milton has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.95 Units / 40% ROI)
- Tobias Harris has hit the Steals Over in 16 of his last 21 away games (+7.55 Units / 20% ROI)
- P.J. Tucker has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 16 of his last 25 games (+6.05 Units / 18% ROI)
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Dec. 27
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+8.15 Units / 22% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+6.35 Units / 43% ROI)
- Will Barton has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 5 games (+5.50 Units / 87% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 games at home (+5.35 Units / 54% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+5.25 Units / 29% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs 76ers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Philadelphia 76ers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Tyrese Maxey (76ers): Maxey could return as soon as Friday’s (Dec. 30) game according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Deni Avdija (Wizards): Avdija is questionable for Tuesday’s (Dec. 27) game against Philadelphia.
76ers vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Philadelphia 76ers||-4.5 -115||O 225.5 -110||-190|
|Washington Wizards||+4.5 -105||U 225.5 -110||+155|
The 76ers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.