- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Bucks vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 1:00pm EDT in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks and Bulls player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bucks Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Sunday, Apr. 24
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Bucks players for Sunday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Bulls Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Sunday, Apr. 24
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Bulls players for Sunday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Bulls vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
Bucks vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The – are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at ().
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.