- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Bucks vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EDT in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 13
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 20 away games (+11.10 Units / 55% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Assists Over in 33 of his last 55 games (+10.70 Units / 13% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 21 games (+10.40 Units / 44% ROI)
- Joe Ingles has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+9.20 Units / 83% ROI)
- Joe Ingles has hit the Rebounds Over in 15 of his last 23 games (+8.65 Units / 35% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Mar. 13
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 25 of his last 32 games at home (+17.90 Units / 48% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 18 games at home (+13.30 Units / 56% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 17 of his last 20 games (+12.65 Units / 43% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 28 of his last 47 games (+9.65 Units / 17% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Rebounds Under in 21 of his last 30 games at home (+9.00 Units / 22% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is questionable for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Sacramento.
- Wesley Matthews (Bucks): Matthews is probable for Monday’s (Mar. 13) game against Sacramento.
- Sacramento Kings – No Injuries Reported
Bucks vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-1.5 -115||O 244.5 -110||-125|
|Sacramento Kings||+1.5 -105||U 244.5 -110||+105|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.