- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Bucks vs Pelicans game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Pelicans players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Smoothie King Center to take on the New Orleans Pelicans on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in New Orleans.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Pelicans player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Steals Under in 21 of his last 26 games (+14.65 Units / 34% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Blocks Under in 21 of his last 26 games (+11.95 Units / 25% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Blocks Over in 19 of his last 28 games (+10.40 Units / 30% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Under in his last 9 games (+9.00 Units / 66% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 18 of his last 27 games (+8.65 Units / 28% ROI)
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 23 games (+12.70 Units / 30% ROI)
- Larry Nance Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 13 of his last 15 games (+11.10 Units / 64% ROI)
- Jose Alvarado has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+8.50 Units / 47% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+8.25 Units / 42% ROI)
- Trey Murphy III has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 10 games (+7.80 Units / 78% ROI)
Bet now on Pelicans vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is out for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against New Orleans.
- Joe Ingles (Bucks): Ingles is targeting a return for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): Nance Jr. is doubtful for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against Milwaukee.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram has not played since Nov. 28 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
Bucks vs Pelicans Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||+1.5 -115||O 228.5 -110||-105|
|New Orleans Pelicans||-1.5 -105||U 228.5 -110||-115|
The Pelicans are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.