- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Bucks vs Raptors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Raptors players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit Scotiabank Arena to take on the Toronto Raptors on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Toronto.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Raptors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 4
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Rebounds Over in 23 of his last 35 games (+9.95 Units / 24% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games (+8.30 Units / 114% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 21 games (+8.10 Units / 35% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Blocks Over in 22 of his last 36 games (+7.20 Units / 16% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Assists Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+7.10 Units / 29% ROI)
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 4
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.80 Units / 44% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.30 Units / 35% ROI)
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 8 games (+6.30 Units / 66% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 12 games (+6.05 Units / 50% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 13 games (+6.05 Units / 34% ROI)
Bet now on Raptors vs Bucks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Toronto Raptors vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton did not play in Tuesday’s (Jan. 3) game against Washington.
- George Hill (Bucks): Hill did not play in Tuesday’s (Jan. 3) game against Washington.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Porter Jr. could return in about a month.
Bucks vs Raptors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||+5.5 -115||O 225.5 -110||+165|
|Toronto Raptors||-5.5 -105||U 225.5 -110||-200|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.