- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Bucks vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Bucks & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Milwaukee Bucks visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Bucks vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bobby Portis has hit the Blocks Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 70% ROI)
- Jrue Holiday has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.35 Units / 70% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 18 away games (+6.40 Units / 27% ROI)
- Bobby Portis has hit the Steals Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.90 Units / 48% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+5.35 Units / 55% ROI)
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tre Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.55 Units / 50% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+6.00 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+6.00 Units / 27% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+5.65 Units / 43% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 8 games at home (+5.45 Units / 47% ROI)
San Antonio Spurs vs. Milwaukee Bucks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jrue Holiday (Bucks): Holiday did not play in Wednesday’s (Nov. 9) game against Oklahoma City.
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton is expected to miss the first few weeks of the regular season, according to Shams Charnia and Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
- Pat Connaughton (Bucks): The Bucks announced that Connaughton will miss about three weeks.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo did not play in Wednesday’s (Nov. 9) game against Oklahoma City.
- A.J. Green (Bucks): The Bucks announced that Green will miss about three weeks.
- Joe Ingles (Bucks): Bucks GM Jon Horst said Ingles is expected to return sometime in January.
- Zach Collins (Spurs): Collins has a fracture in his fibula and is expected to miss 2-4 weeks, according to Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Blake Wesley (Spurs): Wesley is expected to miss 6-8 weeks, according to Tom Orsborn of the San Antonio Express-News.
Bucks vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Milwaukee Bucks||+1.5 -105||O 219.5 -110||105|
|San Antonio Spurs||-1.5 -115||U 219.5 -110||-125|
The Spurs are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.