- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Cavaliers vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Miami-Dade Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 10
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 15 away games (+10.75 Units / 63% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 11 away games (+10.25 Units / 78% ROI)
- Darius Garland has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 away games (+10.15 Units / 74% ROI)
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+9.95 Units / 43% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 14 away games (+9.25 Units / 59% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Mar. 10
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 25 games (+13.95 Units / 36% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 15 games at home (+7.80 Units / 36% ROI)
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+7.80 Units / 29% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 21 games (+7.30 Units / 31% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 18 of his last 32 games (+7.05 Units / 16% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cleveland Cavaliers – No Injuries Reported
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): Lowry has not played since Feb. 2 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic has been out since Dec. 26 and remains without a timetable for return.
- Kevin Love (Heat): Kevin Love is probable for Friday’s (Mar.10) game against Cleveland.
Cavaliers vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||+2.5 -115||O 212.5 -110||+110|
|Miami Heat||-2.5 -105||U 212.5 -110||-130|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.