- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Cavaliers vs Nets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Cavaliers & Nets players that may affect player prop bets
The Cleveland Cavaliers visit Barclays Center to take on the Brooklyn Nets on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Brooklyn.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Cavaliers vs. Nets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 21
- Isaac Okoro has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 20 games (+12.45 Units / 41% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 18 games (+10.85 Units / 40% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 17 away games (+10.25 Units / 54% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Steals Over in 26 of his last 39 games (+8.90 Units / 17% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 35 of his last 60 games (+8.25 Units / 12% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Mar. 21
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 14 games (+10.65 Units / 59% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 13 games at home (+10.25 Units / 54% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 22 of his last 33 games at home (+9.90 Units / 25% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Blocks Under in 17 of his last 24 games at home (+8.70 Units / 29% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 26 games (+8.65 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Nets vs Cavaliers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Brooklyn Nets vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jarrett Allen (Cavaliers): Allen is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 21) game against Brooklyn.
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Simmons hasn’t played since Feb. 15 against Miami and remains without a timetable to return.
- Dorian Finney-Smith (Nets): Finney-Smith is questionable for Tuesday’s (Mar 21) game against Cleveland.
Cavaliers vs Nets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-4.5 -105||O 218.5 -110||-175|
|Brooklyn Nets||+4.5 -115||U 218.5 -110||+145|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.