- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Celtics vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EDT in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 30
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 36 of his last 53 games (+12.95 Units / 17% ROI)
- Marcus Smart has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 11 games (+11.00 Units / 81% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+10.55 Units / 71% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Under in 26 of his last 43 away games (+10.10 Units / 22% ROI)
- Marcus Smart has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+9.40 Units / 55% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Mar. 30
- Brook Lopez has hit the Points Over in 15 of his last 18 games (+11.80 Units / 58% ROI)
- Brook Lopez has hit the Assists Over in 37 of his last 63 games (+11.75 Units / 13% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 19 of his last 27 games at home (+10.15 Units / 28% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+9.85 Units / 35% ROI)
- Jevon Carter has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+9.50 Units / 49% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III is questionable for Thursday’s (Mar.30) game against Milwaukee.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): Gallinari is hoping to return and play at the end of the season, according to Adam Himmelsbach of The Boston Globe.
- Grant Williams (Celtics): Williams is questionable for Thursday’s (Mar.30) game against Milwaukee.
- Payton Pritchard (Celtics): Pritchard is questionable for Thursday’s (Mar.30) game against Milwaukee.
- Jae Crowder (Bucks): Crowder did not play in Wednesday’s (Mar.29) game against Indiana.
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton did not play in Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Indiana.
- Meyers Leonard (Bucks): Leonard hasn’t played since Mar. 16 against Indiana and remains without a timetable to return.
Celtics vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||+2.5 -110||O 236.5 -115||+115|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-2.5 -110||U 236.5 -115||-140|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.