- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Celtics vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Blocks Under in his last 11 games (+11.00 Units / 44% ROI)
- Jayson Tatum has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+8.50 Units / 41% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.80 Units / 73% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.05 Units / 49% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 15 games (+6.05 Units / 30% ROI)
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 29 games at home (+11.45 Units / 34% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 15 games (+10.15 Units / 67% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.60 Units / 43% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.25 Units / 64% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.25 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III underwent a procedure and will need 4-6 weeks to recover, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Celtics vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-6.5 -105||O 229.5 -110||-250|
|Chicago Bulls||+6.5 -115||U 229.5 -110||190|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.