- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Celtics vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Celtics & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Boston Celtics visit FTX Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 711:30pm EDT in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Celtics and Heat player prop bets, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Celtics Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Friday, Oct. 21
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Celtics players for Friday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Grant Williams has hit the Steals Under in his last 5 away games (+5.00 Units / 48% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Under in his last 4 games (+4.00 Units / 83% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Over in 3 of his last 4 away games (+3.60 Units / 90% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+3.40 Units / 39% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in his last 3 away games (+3.30 Units / 106% ROI)
Heat Player Prop Best Bets Tonight: Friday, Oct. 21
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Heat players for Friday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+5.40 Units / 33% ROI)
- Victor Oladipo has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.10 Units / 34% ROI)
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Steals Under in 5 of his last 7 games at home (+3.95 Units / 50% ROI)
- Gabe Vincent has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 3 games (+3.75 Units / 112% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Assists Over in 3 of his last 4 games (+3.15 Units / 79% ROI)
Looking for a $1,000 risk-free bet? Bet now on Heat vs Celtics and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Boston Celtics Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III underwent a procedure and will need 4-6 weeks to recover, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Victor Oladipo (Heat): Oladipo did not play in Wednesday’s (Oct. 19) game against Chicago.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): Yurtseven did not play in Wednesday’s (Oct. 19) game against Chicago.
Celtics vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Â||Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Boston Celtics||-2.5 -105||O 218.5 -115||-135|
|Miami Heat||+2.5 -115||U 218.5 -115||110|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.