- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Clippers vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EDT in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Blocks Under in his last 11 games (+11.00 Units / 42% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 17 of his last 23 games (+10.30 Units / 27% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+8.40 Units / 56% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Steals Under in 24 of his last 34 games (+8.15 Units / 16% ROI)
- Terance Mann has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+8.05 Units / 51% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Mar. 29
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 27 of his last 33 games at home (+19.15 Units / 42% ROI)
- Jaren Jackson Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 23 of his last 31 games at home (+14.60 Units / 37% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 24 of his last 33 games at home (+12.95 Units / 28% ROI)
- Luke Kennard has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 17 games (+11.05 Units / 49% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+10.00 Units / 40% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Brandon Boston Jr. (Clippers): Boston Jr. hasn’t played since Feb. 14 against Golden State and remains without a timetable to return.
- Paul George (Clippers): George has a sprained right knee and will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Marcus Morris Sr. (Clippers): Morris Sr. is out for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Memphis.
- Norman Powell (Clippers): Powell is questionable for Wednesday’s (Mar. 29) game against Memphis.
- Vince Williams Jr. (Grizzlies): Williams Jr. hasn’t played since Mar. 3 against Denver and remains without a timetable to return.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Adams continues to recover and will be re-evaluated in about four weeks.
- Brandon Clarke (Grizzlies): Clarke will miss the rest of the season with a left Achilles tear, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Ja Morant (Grizzlies): Morant did not play in Tuesday’s (Mar. 28) game against Orlando.
- Ziaire Williams (Grizzlies): The Grizzlies announced that Williams is considered week-to-week.
Clippers vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||-3.5 -105||O 231.5 -110||-145|
|Memphis Grizzlies||+3.5 -115||U 231.5 -110||+120|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.