- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Clippers vs Warriors game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Clippers & Warriors players that may affect player prop bets
The LA Clippers visit Chase Center to take on the Golden State Warriors on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in San Francisco.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Clippers vs. Warriors player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Norman Powell has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.70 Units / 37% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 22 of his last 29 games (+8.55 Units / 17% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.60 Units / 43% ROI)
- Paul George has hit the Assists Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+6.40 Units / 30% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Points Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.00 Units / 68% ROI)
Best Warriors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Warriors player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jordan Poole has hit the Rebounds Under in 15 of his last 18 games (+11.30 Units / 44% ROI)
- Kevon Looney has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 games at home (+7.65 Units / 105% ROI)
- Stephen Curry has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+6.45 Units / 62% ROI)
- Andrew Wiggins has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 58% ROI)
- Andrew Wiggins has hit the Points Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+5.95 Units / 68% ROI)
Bet now on Warriors vs Clippers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Golden State Warriors vs. LA Clippers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Paul George (Clippers): George is out for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Golden State.
- Luke Kennard (Clippers): Kennard is out for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Golden State.
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): Leonard is out for Wednesday’s (Nov. 23) game against Golden State.
- Andre Iguodala (Warriors): Iguodala has yet to make his season debut and the Warriors haven’t announced a timeline for his return.
Clippers vs Warriors Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|LA Clippers||+10.5 -115||O 222.5 -110||+375|
|Golden State Warriors||-10.5 -105||U 222.5 -110||-500|
The Warriors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.