- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Hawks vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 13
- John Collins has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 19 games (+12.05 Units / 47% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Blocks Over in 19 of his last 27 games (+10.25 Units / 26% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Points Under in 17 of his last 25 games (+7.60 Units / 24% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Points Over in 22 of his last 35 games (+6.85 Units / 17% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 18 away games (+6.30 Units / 16% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 13
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+12.10 Units / 48% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.65 Units / 35% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 19 games (+7.40 Units / 38% ROI)
- LaMelo Ball has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.80 Units / 64% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+6.35 Units / 26% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Trae Young (Hawks): Young is probable for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Charlotte.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (Hawks): Bogdanovic is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Charlotte.
- John Collins (Hawks): Collins is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Charlotte.
- Kai Jones (Hornets): Jones is doubtful for Monday’s (Feb. 13) game against Atlanta.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. will undergo surgery on a torn ligament in his left hand and will miss 4-6 weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
Hawks vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||-5.5 -115||O 240.5 -115||-225|
|Charlotte Hornets||+5.5 -105||U 240.5 -115||+185|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.