- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Hawks vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hawks & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Atlanta Hawks visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hawks vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 4
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- AJ Griffin has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 11 away games (+11.00 Units / 67% ROI)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.50 Units / 49% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.45 Units / 41% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Steals Under in his last 7 away games (+7.10 Units / 55% ROI)
- Trae Young has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 14 away games (+6.80 Units / 32% ROI)
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Jan. 4
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 23 of his last 30 games (+16.10 Units / 47% ROI)
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+12.15 Units / 135% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 22 games (+9.20 Units / 30% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Assists Under in 17 of his last 26 games (+8.10 Units / 20% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.85 Units / 32% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Hawks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Atlanta Hawks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Clint Capela (Hawks): Capela is out for Wednesday’s (Jan. 4) game against Sacramento.
- Sacramento Kings – No Injuries Reported
Hawks vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Atlanta Hawks||+1.5 -110||O 245.5 -110||+100|
|Sacramento Kings||-1.5 -110||U 245.5 -110||-120|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -1.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.