- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Heat vs Bucks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Heat & Bucks players that may affect player prop bets
The Miami Heat visit Fiserv Forum to take on the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Milwaukee.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Heat vs. Bucks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 24
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 17 away games (+11.85 Units / 43% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Steals Under in his last 9 away games (+9.20 Units / 70% ROI)
- Caleb Martin has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.70 Units / 56% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 14 away games (+7.45 Units / 38% ROI)
- Jimmy Butler has hit the Steals Over in 12 of his last 15 away games (+7.20 Units / 34% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bucks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bucks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 24
- Brook Lopez has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+10.10 Units / 58% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Rebounds Over in 23 of his last 36 games (+8.55 Units / 19% ROI)
- Grayson Allen has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 20 games at home (+8.35 Units / 29% ROI)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.80 Units / 57% ROI)
- Pat Connaughton has hit the Steals Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+7.80 Units / 35% ROI)
Bet now on Bucks vs Heat and all NBA games with BetMGM
Milwaukee Bucks vs. Miami Heat Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kyle Lowry (Heat): Lowry will miss at least the next three games, according to Anthony Chiang of the Miami Herald.
- Nikola Jovic (Heat): Jovic is sidelined for 4 weeks with a lower-back stress reaction and will then be re-evaluated.
- Tyler Herro (Heat): Herro is questionable for Friday’s (Feb.24) game against Milwaukee.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): Yurtseven is making progress. His ankle is fully healed and the hope is that he’s able to return after the All-Star break, according to Barry Jackson of The Miami Herald.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Bucks): Antetokounmpo is doubtful for Friday’s (Feb.24) game against Miami.
- Bobby Portis (Bucks): Portis is ramping up activity and the hope is that he’s able to return shortly after the All-Star break, according to Eric Nehm of The Athletic.
- Jae Crowder (Bucks): Bucks coach Mike Budenholzer said the team will evaluate Crowder over the next 7-10 days.
- Khris Middleton (Bucks): Middleton did not play in Thursday’s (Feb. 16) game against Chicago.
- Pat Connaughton (Bucks): Connaughton is doubtful for Friday’s (Feb.24) game against Miami.
- Wesley Matthews (Bucks): Matthews is out for Friday’s (Feb.24) game against Miami.
Heat vs Bucks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Miami Heat||+3.5 -110||O 221.5 -110||+125|
|Milwaukee Bucks||-3.5 -110||U 221.5 -110||-155|
The Bucks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.