- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Hornets vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 23 of his last 29 away games (+17.10 Units / 56% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 21 of his last 29 away games (+12.15 Units / 34% ROI)
- Dennis Smith Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.90 Units / 53% ROI)
- Jalen McDaniels has hit the Assists Over in 19 of his last 29 away games (+8.35 Units / 23% ROI)
- Jalen McDaniels has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.30 Units / 36% ROI)
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 2
We’ve highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.35 Units / 63% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+8.30 Units / 51% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.95 Units / 51% ROI)
- Alex Caruso has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+7.20 Units / 89% ROI)
- Patrick Williams has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+6.85 Units / 46% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. will undergo surgery on a torn ligament in his left hand and will miss 4-6 weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin is out for Thursday’s (Feb.2) game against Chicago.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Hornets vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+6.5 -115||O 236.5 -115||+190|
|Chicago Bulls||-6.5 -105||U 236.5 -115||-250|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.