- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Hornets vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Under in 24 of his last 42 games (+14.05 Units / 30% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+9.05 Units / 43% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 23 games (+8.45 Units / 26% ROI)
- Mason Plumlee has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+7.45 Units / 33% ROI)
- Kelly Oubre Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+7.25 Units / 43% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jaylen Brown has hit the Blocks Under in his last 15 games (+15.00 Units / 42% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+8.50 Units / 58% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 6 games at home (+7.90 Units / 121% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.90 Units / 61% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.80 Units / 47% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- LaMelo Ball (Hornets): Ball is out for Monday’s (Nov. 28) game against Boston.
- Gordon Hayward (Hornets): Hayward is dealing with a shoulder fracture and is out indefinitely, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin has not played since Oct. 19 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Hornets): Smith Jr. is out for Monday’s (Nov. 28) game against Boston.
- Jayson Tatum (Celtics): Tatum is OUT for Sunday’s (Nov. 27) game against Washington.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Robert Williams III (Celtics): Williams III underwent a procedure and will need 4-6 weeks to recover, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Hornets vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+10.5 -110||O 225.5 -105||+375|
|Boston Celtics||-10.5 -110||U 225.5 -105||-500|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.