- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Hornets vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Hornets & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Charlotte Hornets visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Hornets vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 24
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 14 away games (+11.35 Units / 62% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 20 of his last 28 games (+10.70 Units / 28% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Over in 19 of his last 26 games (+8.75 Units / 19% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Blocks Over in 22 of his last 31 games (+7.15 Units / 13% ROI)
- LaMelo Ball has hit the Rebounds Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.85 Units / 55% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 24
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Blocks Under in 22 of his last 39 games (+11.85 Units / 23% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Assists Over in 18 of his last 25 games at home (+11.70 Units / 41% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Blocks Over in 21 of his last 34 games (+9.45 Units / 26% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Points Over in 36 of his last 60 games (+9.10 Units / 13% ROI)
- Jaden McDaniels has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 19 games at home (+7.50 Units / 37% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Hornets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Charlotte Hornets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. is probable for Friday’s (Feb.24) game against Minnesota.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Terry Rozier (Hornets): Rozier is probable for Friday’s (Feb.24) game against Minnesota.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): The hope is that Towns is able to come back for the teams’ final 10-15 games of the season, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic. This timetable would put his possible return for mid-to-late March.
Hornets vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Charlotte Hornets||+6.5 -110||O 241.5 -105||+200|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-6.5 -110||U 241.5 -105||-250|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.