- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Kings vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Kings & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Sacramento Kings visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Kings vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 23 of his last 30 games (+16.30 Units / 42% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Rebounds Under in 23 of his last 32 games (+12.05 Units / 28% ROI)
- De’Aaron Fox has hit the Steals Under in 18 of his last 35 games (+9.55 Units / 22% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+7.95 Units / 31% ROI)
- Trey Lyles has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.95 Units / 50% ROI)
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Tre Jones has hit the Points Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 70% ROI)
- Jeremy Sochan has hit the Blocks Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.00 Units / 49% ROI)
- Doug McDermott has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games (+6.05 Units / 85% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 14 games (+6.00 Units / 38% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Rebounds Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.40 Units / 46% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs Kings and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Sacramento Kings Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Sacramento Kings – No Injuries Reported
- Josh Richardson (Spurs): Richardson is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Sacramento.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 1) game against Sacramento.
Kings vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Sacramento Kings||-7.5 -110||O 243.5 -115||-300|
|San Antonio Spurs||+7.5 -110||U 243.5 -115||+240|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.