- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Knicks vs Celtics game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Knicks & Celtics players that may affect player prop bets
The New York Knicks visit TD Garden to take on the Boston Celtics on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Boston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Knicks vs. Celtics player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Knicks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Knicks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Julius Randle has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+10.40 Units / 79% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+7.30 Units / 64% ROI)
- Jalen Brunson has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+5.65 Units / 42% ROI)
- Quentin Grimes has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.50 Units / 42% ROI)
- Julius Randle has hit the Steals Under in his last 5 away games (+5.30 Units / 105% ROI)
Best Celtics Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Jan. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Celtics player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Derrick White has hit the Blocks Over in 18 of his last 26 games (+10.80 Units / 33% ROI)
- Grant Williams has hit the Assists Over in 16 of his last 23 games at home (+10.50 Units / 36% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 15 games at home (+10.30 Units / 48% ROI)
- Al Horford has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 22 games at home (+8.20 Units / 26% ROI)
- Derrick White has hit the Steals Over in 20 of his last 28 games at home (+8.00 Units / 18% ROI)
Bet now on Celtics vs Knicks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Boston Celtics vs. New York Knicks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Mitchell Robinson (Knicks): The Knicks announced that Robinson underwent surgery for a fractured right thumb and will be re-evaluated in three weeks.
- Evan Fournier (Knicks): Fournier is out for Thursday’s (Jan.26) game against Boston.
- Danilo Gallinari (Celtics): The Celtics announced that Gallinari tore his ACL in his left knee. There is no timetable for his return.
- Marcus Smart (Celtics): Smart said hope to return in a week or two.
Knicks vs Celtics Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New York Knicks||+8.5 -110||O 223.5 -110||+280|
|Boston Celtics||-8.5 -110||U 223.5 -110||-350|
The Celtics are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -8.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.