- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Magic vs Pacers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Pacers players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Gainbridge Fieldhouse to take on the Indiana Pacers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Indianapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Pacers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bol Bol has hit the Points Over in 12 of his last 15 games (+8.75 Units / 51% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Blocks Over in his last 7 away games (+7.80 Units / 83% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.30 Units / 35% ROI)
- Bol Bol has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.75 Units / 39% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Steals Under in 11 of his last 18 games (+6.10 Units / 28% ROI)
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Nov. 21
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 47 of his last 88 games (+12.05 Units / 11% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 17 games at home (+11.35 Units / 35% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.70 Units / 35% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Assists Under in his last 8 games at home (+8.05 Units / 78% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+6.95 Units / 64% ROI)
Bet now on Pacers vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Indiana Pacers vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jonathan Isaac (Magic): Isaac has yet to play in the preseason as he recovers from knee and leg injuries.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Magic): Carter Jr. is questionable for Monday’s (Nov. 21) game against Indiana.
- Cole Anthony (Magic): The Magic announced that Anthony will return depending how he responds to rehab and treatment.
- Paolo Banchero (Magic): Banchero is expected to miss another 7-10 days, according to Khobi Price of the Orlando Sentinel.
- Markelle Fultz (Magic): The Magic announced that Fultz suffered a fracture and no surgery is required.
- Moritz Wagner (Magic): Wagner has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis has yet to play this season and the Pacers haven’t provided an update on his return.
- Andrew Nembhard (Pacers): Nembhard is questionable for Monday’s (Nov. 21) game against Orlando.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Magic vs Pacers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+6.5 -110||O 226.5 -110||200|
|Indiana Pacers||-6.5 -110||U 226.5 -110||-250|
The Pacers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.