- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Magic vs Timberwolves game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Magic & Timberwolves players that may affect player prop bets
The Orlando Magic visit Target Center to take on the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Minneapolis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Magic vs. Timberwolves player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Magic player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Magic Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 3
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 30 games (+13.55 Units / 23% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 19 away games (+12.55 Units / 50% ROI)
- Wendell Carter Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 17 games (+10.40 Units / 30% ROI)
- Franz Wagner has hit the Points Over in 28 of his last 44 games (+10.30 Units / 21% ROI)
- Paolo Banchero has hit the Rebounds Under in 23 of his last 34 games (+9.10 Units / 20% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Timberwolves player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Timberwolves Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Feb. 3
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+8.30 Units / 46% ROI)
- Anthony Edwards has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.35 Units / 50% ROI)
- Kyle Anderson has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 12 games at home (+7.30 Units / 46% ROI)
- Jaylen Nowell has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 6 games (+6.35 Units / 64% ROI)
- D’Angelo Russell has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 10 of his last 14 games (+6.35 Units / 39% ROI)
Bet now on Timberwolves vs Magic and all NBA games with BetMGM
Minnesota Timberwolves vs. Orlando Magic Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chuma Okeke (Magic): Okeke underwent an arthroscopic procedure on his knee and is expected to be out at least a month, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Bryn Forbes (Timberwolves): Forbes is questionable for Friday’s (Feb 3) game against Orlando.
- Taurean Prince (Timberwolves): Prince is questionable for Friday’s (Feb 3) game against Orlando.
- Karl-Anthony Towns (Timberwolves): Towns is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a right calf strain, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Rudy Gobert (Timberwolves): Gobert is questionable for Friday’s (Feb 3) game against Orlando.
- Jordan McLaughlin (Timberwolves): McLaughlin is considered weeks away from returning, according to Jon Krawczynski of The Athletic.
Magic vs Timberwolves Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Orlando Magic||+4.5 -110||O 229.5 -110||+155|
|Minnesota Timberwolves||-4.5 -110||U 229.5 -110||-190|
The Timberwolves are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.