- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Mavericks vs Pistons game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Pistons players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Little Caesars Arena to take on the Detroit Pistons on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Detroit.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Pistons player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Christian Wood has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+9.45 Units / 46% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 8 away games (+7.30 Units / 80% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+7.20 Units / 33% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in his last 6 away games (+6.80 Units / 105% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+6.40 Units / 32% ROI)
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Dec. 1
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 games at home (+5.40 Units / 35% ROI)
- Jaden Ivey has hit the Points Over in his last 5 games at home (+5.00 Units / 88% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 games at home (+5.00 Units / 40% ROI)
- Alec Burks has hit the Rebounds Under in 5 of his last 6 games (+4.60 Units / 64% ROI)
- Bojan Bogdanovic has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 27 games (+4.60 Units / 10% ROI)
Bet now on Pistons vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Detroit Pistons vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Dallas Mavericks – No Injuries Reported
- Jaden Ivey (Pistons): Ivey is questionable for Thursday’s (Dec. 1) game against Dallas.
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Cunningham will miss at least the next three games due to left shin soreness.
Mavericks vs Pistons Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||-7.5 -115||O 220.5 -115||-300|
|Detroit Pistons||+7.5 -105||U 220.5 -115||+240|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.