- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Mavericks vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Mavericks & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The Dallas Mavericks visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Mavericks vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 20 of his last 29 games (+10.00 Units / 29% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 11 of his last 14 away games (+9.45 Units / 61% ROI)
- Christian Wood has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games (+7.05 Units / 75% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 17 games (+6.95 Units / 37% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 away games (+6.00 Units / 46% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 15 of his last 16 games (+12.40 Units / 35% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 13 games at home (+9.35 Units / 60% ROI)
- Kevin Porter Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+9.15 Units / 74% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+8.95 Units / 33% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 18 games (+8.35 Units / 33% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Mavericks and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. Dallas Mavericks Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kemba Walker (Mavericks): Walker is out for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against Houston.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): The Mavericks announced that Kleber underwent surgery for a right hamstring tear and there’s no timetable for his return.
- Josh Green (Mavericks): Green is out for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against Houston.
- Dorian Finney-Smith (Mavericks): Finney-Smith is out for Friday’s (Dec. 23) game against Houston.
- Garrison Mathews (Rockets): Mathews is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Dallas.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): Tate remains without a timetable to return, according to Adam Spolane of Sports Radio 610 Houston.
- Eric Gordon (Rockets): Gordon is OUT for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Dallas.
Mavericks vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Dallas Mavericks||-6.5 -115||O 219.5 -110||-275|
|Houston Rockets||+6.5 -105||U 219.5 -110||+220|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.