- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Nets vs Cavaliers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Cavaliers players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse to take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Cleveland.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Cavaliers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kevin Durant has hit the Steals Under in 14 of his last 19 away games (+13.70 Units / 52% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Blocks Over in 22 of his last 32 games (+13.60 Units / 30% ROI)
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 14 of his last 20 away games (+7.75 Units / 29% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Steals Under in his last 5 games (+7.45 Units / 149% ROI)
- Kevin Durant has hit the Points Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.80 Units / 46% ROI)
Best Cavaliers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 26
We’ve highlighted the top Cavaliers player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Darius Garland has hit the Points Under in 15 of his last 16 games (+13.75 Units / 67% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 18 games at home (+10.85 Units / 52% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Points Over in 21 of his last 34 games (+7.30 Units / 20% ROI)
- Caris LeVert has hit the Assists Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.25 Units / 80% ROI)
- Evan Mobley has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 71% ROI)
Bet now on Cavaliers vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Joe Harris (Nets): Harris is out for Monday’s (Dec. 26) game against Cleveland.
- Dean Wade (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Wade has an AC joint sprain and is expected to miss 3-4 weeks
- Ricky Rubio (Cavaliers): Rubio will miss the start of the season as he recovers from a left ACL tear.
- Dylan Windler (Cavaliers): The Cavaliers announced that Windler will miss another 4-6 weeks.
Nets vs Cavaliers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+2.5 -115||O 220.5 -110||+110|
|Cleveland Cavaliers||-2.5 -105||U 220.5 -110||-135|
The Cavaliers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.