- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Nets vs Jazz game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Jazz players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Vivint Arena to take on the Utah Jazz on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 9:00pm EST in Salt Lake City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Jazz player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in his last 8 games (+8.60 Units / 68% ROI)
- T.J. Warren has hit the Rebounds Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.00 Units / 62% ROI)
- T.J. Warren has hit the Assists Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.00 Units / 50% ROI)
- Seth Curry has hit the Assists Under in his last 5 games (+5.25 Units / 68% ROI)
- Ben Simmons has hit the Points Under in his last 5 away games (+5.00 Units / 84% ROI)
Best Jazz Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Jan. 20
We’ve highlighted the top Jazz player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jarred Vanderbilt has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 games (+8.30 Units / 137% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Rebounds Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.25 Units / 71% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.05 Units / 53% ROI)
- Malik Beasley has hit the Points Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 75% ROI)
- Walker Kessler has hit the Steals Over in 4 of his last 5 games at home (+4.40 Units / 86% ROI)
Bet now on Jazz vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Utah Jazz vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kevin Durant (Nets): Durant has been diagnosed with an MCL sprain in his right knee and will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Kelly Olynyk (Jazz): Olynyk will miss another week with a sprained ankle, according to Tony Jones of The Athletic.
Nets vs Jazz Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+5.5 -110||O 231.5 -110||+180|
|Utah Jazz||-5.5 -110||U 231.5 -110||-225|
The Jazz are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -5.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.