- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Nets vs Nuggets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Nuggets players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit Ball Arena to take on the Denver Nuggets on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:30pm EDT in Denver.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Nuggets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 12
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in 28 of his last 39 away games (+16.50 Units / 32% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 24 games (+9.55 Units / 36% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 11 away games (+9.40 Units / 77% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.15 Units / 58% ROI)
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+7.05 Units / 26% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Mar. 12
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 30 of his last 41 games at home (+18.15 Units / 25% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 19 of his last 28 games at home (+11.90 Units / 29% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Steals Over in 23 of his last 32 games at home (+10.45 Units / 19% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Blocks Under in 14 of his last 17 games (+9.95 Units / 42% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Under in 20 of his last 28 games (+9.55 Units / 25% ROI)
Bet now on Nuggets vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Denver Nuggets vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Ben Simmons (Nets): Simmons hasn’t played since Feb. 15 against Miami and remains without a timetable to return.
- Vlatko Cancar (Nuggets): Cancar is probable for Sunday’s (Mar. 12) game against Brooklyn.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): Gillespie has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Zeke Nnaji (Nuggets): Nnaji has not played since Feb. 5 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
Nets vs Nuggets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||+9.5 -115||O 228.5 -115||+290|
|Denver Nuggets||-9.5 -105||U 228.5 -115||-375|
The Nuggets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.