- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Tuesday‘s Nets vs Spurs game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nets & Spurs players that may affect player prop bets
The Brooklyn Nets visit AT&T Center to take on the San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in San Antonio.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nets vs. Spurs player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 17
We’ve highlighted the top Nets player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Nicolas Claxton has hit the Blocks Over in his last 6 games (+6.60 Units / 68% ROI)
- T.J. Warren has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 78% ROI)
- Royce O’Neale has hit the Steals Over in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 68% ROI)
- Kyrie Irving has hit the Blocks Over in 5 of his last 6 games (+4.15 Units / 61% ROI)
- T.J. Warren has hit the Assists Under in 5 of his last 6 games (+4.00 Units / 44% ROI)
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Tuesday, Jan. 17
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Tuesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Richardson has hit the Assists Over in his last 7 games (+7.20 Units / 75% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Points Over in his last 7 games (+7.05 Units / 90% ROI)
- Josh Richardson has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 67% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Blocks Under in 6 of his last 7 games (+5.70 Units / 78% ROI)
- Romeo Langford has hit the Steals Under in his last 5 games (+5.00 Units / 93% ROI)
Bet now on Spurs vs Nets and all NBA games with BetMGM
San Antonio Spurs vs. Brooklyn Nets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Kevin Durant (Nets): Durant has been diagnosed with an MCL sprain in his right knee and will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
- Doug McDermott (Spurs): McDermott is questionable for Tuesday’s (Jan. 17) game against Brooklyn.
Nets vs Spurs Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Brooklyn Nets||-3.5 -115||O 229.5 -110||-185|
|San Antonio Spurs||+3.5 -105||U 229.5 -110||+150|
The Nets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.