- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Nuggets vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Nuggets & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Denver Nuggets visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Nuggets vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Nuggets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Nuggets player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope has hit the Steals Over in 24 of his last 32 away games (+10.35 Units / 17% ROI)
- Bruce Brown has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.60 Units / 63% ROI)
- Aaron Gordon has hit the Steals Under in 23 of his last 31 games (+8.65 Units / 17% ROI)
- Jeff Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.20 Units / 47% ROI)
- Nikola Jokic has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.85 Units / 54% ROI)
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 18
We’ve highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Dorian Finney-Smith has hit the Assists Under in 13 of his last 14 games (+11.60 Units / 48% ROI)
- Spencer Dinwiddie has hit the Assists Over in 11 of his last 12 games (+9.70 Units / 66% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.40 Units / 46% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+8.35 Units / 36% ROI)
- Maxi Kleber has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 16 games at home (+6.45 Units / 18% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Nuggets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. Denver Nuggets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Ish Smith (Nuggets): Smith is is doubtful for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Dallas.
- Collin Gillespie (Nuggets): The Nuggets announced that Gillespie is out indefinitely after undergoing surgery to repair a lower left leg fracture.
- Nikola Jokic (Nuggets): The Nuggets placed Jokic in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Aaron Gordon (Nuggets): Gordon is questionable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Dallas.
- Davis Bertans (Mavericks): Bertans has yet to play this season and no timetable for his return has been announced.
- JaVale McGee (Mavericks): McGee is probable for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Denver.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber is out for Friday’s (Nov. 18) game against Denver.
Nuggets vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Denver Nuggets||+9.5 -115||O 215.5 -115||310|
|Dallas Mavericks||-9.5 -105||U 215.5 -115||-400|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.