- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Pacers vs Heat game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Heat players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit FTX Arena to take on the Miami Heat on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Miami.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Heat player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 24 of his last 31 games (+12.20 Units / 22% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 17 of his last 25 away games (+10.65 Units / 26% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Blocks Over in 10 of his last 11 away games (+9.30 Units / 57% ROI)
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 away games (+8.90 Units / 44% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 71% ROI)
Best Heat Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Heat player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Max Strus has hit the Assists Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+8.90 Units / 26% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+7.80 Units / 64% ROI)
- Bam Adebayo has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 9 games at home (+7.40 Units / 71% ROI)
- Tyler Herro has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 games (+6.75 Units / 36% ROI)
- Max Strus has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.10 Units / 43% ROI)
Bet now on Heat vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Miami Heat vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Tyrese Haliburton (Pacers): Haliburton is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Miami.
- Aaron Nesmith (Pacers): Nesmith is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Miami.
- Kendall Brown (Pacers): The Pacers announced that Brown is out indefinitely with a stress reaction in his right tibia.
- Caleb Martin (Heat): Martin is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Indiana.
- Jimmy Butler (Heat): Butler is probable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Indiana.
- Gabe Vincent (Heat): Vincent is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 22) game against Indiana.
- Udonis Haslem (Heat): Haslem is questionable for Friday’s (Dec 22) game against Indiana.
- Omer Yurtseven (Heat): The Heat announced that Yurtseven underwent surgery and will be re-evaluated at a later date.
- Dewayne Dedmon (Heat): Dedmon is probable for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against Indiana.
Pacers vs Heat Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+6.5 -115||O 223.5 -110||+195|
|Miami Heat||-6.5 -105||U 223.5 -110||-250|
The Heat are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.