- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Pacers vs Kings game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pacers & Kings players that may affect player prop bets
The Indiana Pacers visit Golden 1 Center to take on the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:00pm EST in Sacramento.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pacers vs. Kings player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pacers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 30
We’ve highlighted the top Pacers player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Bennedict Mathurin has hit the Assists Under in 16 of his last 19 games (+11.75 Units / 35% ROI)
- Tyrese Haliburton has hit the Assists Over in 15 of his last 19 games (+10.70 Units / 51% ROI)
- Buddy Hield has hit the Steals Under in 13 of his last 18 away games (+8.45 Units / 28% ROI)
- Jalen Smith has hit the Rebounds Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+5.70 Units / 33% ROI)
- Myles Turner has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+5.35 Units / 30% ROI)
Best Kings Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Nov. 30
We’ve highlighted the top Kings player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Domantas Sabonis has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 14 games (+11.95 Units / 70% ROI)
- Keegan Murray has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 11 of his last 13 games (+9.65 Units / 61% ROI)
- Harrison Barnes has hit the Assists Over in his last 8 games at home (+8.50 Units / 89% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 16 games (+8.25 Units / 35% ROI)
- Malik Monk has hit the Assists Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+7.40 Units / 48% ROI)
Bet now on Kings vs Pacers and all NBA games with BetMGM
Sacramento Kings vs. Indiana Pacers Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Daniel Theis (Pacers): Theis underwent surgery and is considered out indefinitely, according to Tony East of WTHR Channel 13 Indianapolis.
- Chris Duarte (Pacers): Duarte is expected to miss 4-6 weeks with a grade 2 ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Trey Lyles (Kings): Lyles is DOUBTFUL for Wednesday’s (Nov. 30) game against Indiana.
Pacers vs Kings Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Indiana Pacers||+4.5 -110||O 242.5 -110||+150|
|Sacramento Kings||-4.5 -110||U 242.5 -110||-185|
The Kings are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.