- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Pelicans vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pelicans & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The New Orleans Pelicans visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pelicans vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pelicans Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Pelicans player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 25 games (+7.90 Units / 17% ROI)
- Jose Alvarado has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.75 Units / 35% ROI)
- Zion Williamson has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.95 Units / 53% ROI)
- Jonas Valanciunas has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.70 Units / 44% ROI)
- Larry Nance Jr. has hit the Blocks Over in 8 of his last 9 games (+6.65 Units / 60% ROI)
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Dec. 23
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Under in 15 of his last 20 games (+13.65 Units / 62% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 19 games (+8.35 Units / 39% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Steals Under in 12 of his last 17 games (+7.00 Units / 36% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+6.55 Units / 25% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Points Under in his last 6 games at home (+6.00 Units / 78% ROI)
Bet now on Thunder vs Pelicans and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. New Orleans Pelicans Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- E.J. Liddell (Pelicans): The Pelicans announced that E.J. Liddell tore his right ACL and will miss most of the season.
- Zion Williamson (Pelicans): The Pelicans has listed Williamson as out for Thursday’s (Dec. 22) game against San Antonio.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Pelicans): Nance Jr. is OUT for Thursday’s (Dec. 22) game against San Antonio.
- Brandon Ingram (Pelicans): Ingram will be out at least another week, according to Will Guillory of The Athletic.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Ousmane Dieng (Thunder): Dieng suffered a fracture in his right wrist during Wednesday’s (Dec 14) Oklahoma City Blue game and will be re-evaluated in six weeks, Brandon Rahbar of DailyThunder.com reports.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (Thunder): Robinson-Earl is OUT for Friday’s (Dec 23) game against New Orleans.
Pelicans vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|New Orleans Pelicans||+2.5 -105||O 230.5 -110||+120|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-2.5 -115||U 230.5 -110||-145|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.