- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Pistons vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Pistons & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Detroit Pistons visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 10:30pm EST in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Pistons vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Pistons Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Nov. 17
We’ve highlighted the top Pistons player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 16 games (+7.55 Units / 26% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 12 games (+7.10 Units / 33% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Points Over in his last 6 away games (+6.25 Units / 99% ROI)
- Saddiq Bey has hit the Steals Over in 20 of his last 28 games (+6.05 Units / 13% ROI)
- Isaiah Stewart has hit the Steals Under in his last 6 away games (+6.00 Units / 45% ROI)
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Nov. 17
We’ve highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 19 of his last 26 games at home (+7.85 Units / 18% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.75 Units / 41% ROI)
- Norman Powell has hit the Steals Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.80 Units / 52% ROI)
- Paul George has hit the Steals Under in 8 of his last 11 games (+5.25 Units / 45% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 13 games (+5.25 Units / 39% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Pistons and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Detroit Pistons Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Isaiah Stewart (Pistons): Stewart will be re-evaluated in 2-3 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Cory Joseph (Pistons): Joseph is questionable for Thursday’s (Nov. 17) game against the Clippers
- Cade Cunningham (Pistons): The Pistons announced that Cunningham will miss at least the next three games due to left shin soreness.
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): Clippers coach Tyronn Lue said there’s no timetable for Leonard’s return.
- Luke Kennard (Clippers): Kennard is doubtful for Thursday’s (Nov. 17) game against Detroit.
- Paul George (Clippers): George is questionable for Thursday’s (Nov. 17) game against Detroit.
Pistons vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Detroit Pistons||+9.5 -110||O 216.5 -115||300|
|LA Clippers||-9.5 -110||U 216.5 -115||-400|
The Clippers are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -9.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.