- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Sunday‘s Raptors vs Grizzlies game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Grizzlies players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit FedExForum to take on the Memphis Grizzlies on Sunday. Tipoff is scheduled for 6:00pm EST in Memphis.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Grizzlies player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Feb. 5
- Pascal Siakam has hit the Steals Under in 20 of his last 29 games (+16.45 Units / 47% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 13 of his last 15 away games (+11.20 Units / 57% ROI)
- Fred VanVleet has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 15 away games (+10.70 Units / 69% ROI)
- Scottie Barnes has hit the Blocks Over in 27 of his last 41 games (+9.25 Units / 17% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+8.25 Units / 31% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Grizzlies player prop bets for Sunday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Grizzlies Player Prop Bets Tonight: Sunday, Feb. 5
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Points Under in 13 of his last 14 games (+11.80 Units / 65% ROI)
- Tyus Jones has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+9.80 Units / 52% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Blocks Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+8.20 Units / 50% ROI)
- Dillon Brooks has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+7.60 Units / 34% ROI)
- Santi Aldama has hit the Rebounds Under in 16 of his last 24 games (+7.60 Units / 25% ROI)
Bet now on Grizzlies vs Raptors and all NBA games with BetMGM
Memphis Grizzlies vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Otto Porter Jr. (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Porter Jr. underwent season-ending surgery on his left foot.
- OG Anunoby (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Anunoby has been ruled out for at least the next four games.
- Steven Adams (Grizzlies): Adams will be sidelined three to five weeks after sustaining a PCL sprain in his right knee per Grizzlies PR twitter.
- Ja Morant (Grizzlies): Morant is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Feb. 5) game against Toronto.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (Grizzlies): Jackson Jr. is QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s (Feb. 5) game against Toronto
Raptors vs Grizzlies Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+2.5 -115||O 230.5 -110||+110|
|Memphis Grizzlies||-2.5 -105||U 230.5 -110||-135|
The Grizzlies are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.