- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Raptors vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EDT in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors and Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 4
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Raptors players for Friday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 4
We’ve highlighted some favorite player prop bets for Mavericks players for Friday‘s game, looking at profitable historical betting trends across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Dallas Mavericks vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
Raptors vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||+3.5 -110||O 216.5 -110||135|
|Dallas Mavericks||-3.5 -110||U 216.5 -110||-165|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -3.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.