- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Friday‘s Raptors vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Raptors & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The Toronto Raptors visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Raptors vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Raptors Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Raptors player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- OG Anunoby has hit the Steals Over in his last 9 games (+10.30 Units / 97% ROI)
- Gary Trent Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 7 games (+7.00 Units / 77% ROI)
- Precious Achiuwa has hit the Blocks Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+6.85 Units / 69% ROI)
- OG Anunoby has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.65 Units / 52% ROI)
- Precious Achiuwa has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 11 games (+6.30 Units / 54% ROI)
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Friday, Nov. 11
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Friday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Luguentz Dort has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 8 of his last 11 games (+6.25 Units / 52% ROI)
- Luguentz Dort has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+5.60 Units / 25% ROI)
- Luguentz Dort has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 11 games (+5.55 Units / 44% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 5 games at home (+5.00 Units / 69% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 5 of his last 6 games (+4.00 Units / 39% ROI)
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Toronto Raptors Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Pascal Siakam (Raptors): The Raptors announced that Siakam has a right adductor strain and will be reevaluated in two weeks.
- Khem Birch (Raptors): Birch did not play in Wednesday’s (Nov. 9) game against Houston.
- Precious Achiuwa (Raptors): Achiuwa is out indefinitely, according to Vivek Jacbo of Raptors.com.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
Raptors vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Toronto Raptors||-4.5 -115||O 219.5 -110||-190|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+4.5 -105||U 219.5 -110||155|
The Raptors are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-115).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.