- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Rockets vs Thunder game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Rockets & Thunder players that may affect player prop bets
The Houston Rockets visit Paycom Center to take on the Oklahoma City Thunder on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Oklahoma City.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Rockets vs. Thunder player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Under in 36 of his last 44 away games (+20.90 Units / 28% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Points Over in 17 of his last 25 away games (+8.35 Units / 30% ROI)
- Tari Eason has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 14 games (+8.30 Units / 56% ROI)
- Jae’Sean Tate has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 10 games (+8.10 Units / 66% ROI)
- Eric Gordon has hit the Steals Over in his last 7 games (+8.05 Units / 114% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Feb. 4
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 9 of his last 11 games (+7.90 Units / 37% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+7.55 Units / 30% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.80 Units / 39% ROI)
- Jalen Williams has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 14 games (+6.75 Units / 48% ROI)
- Kenrich Williams has hit the Rebounds Over in his last 6 games (+6.35 Units / 82% ROI)
Bet now on Thunder vs Rockets and all NBA games with BetMGM
Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Houston Rockets Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Jalen Green (Rockets): The Rockets have listed Green as OUT for Friday’s game (Feb. 3) against the Raptors.
- Kevin Porter Jr. (Rockets): Porter Jr. said there’s still no timetable for his return, according to Michael Shapiro of SI.com.
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- Aleksej Pokusevski (Thunder): Thunder announced Pokusevski suffered a non-displaced tibial plateau fracture in his left leg and will be reevaluated in 6-8 weeks.
- Luguentz Dort (Thunder): Dort is out for Saturday’s (Feb.4) game against Houston.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl (Thunder): Thunder coach Mark Daigneault said Robinson-Earl is close to returning.
Rockets vs Thunder Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Houston Rockets||+10.5 -115||O 230.5 -115||+340|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||-10.5 -105||U 230.5 -115||-450|
The Thunder are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.