- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Spurs vs Bulls game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Bulls players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit United Center to take on the Chicago Bulls on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Chicago.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Bulls player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 6
- Doug McDermott has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 8 games (+8.05 Units / 85% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Points Under in his last 8 games (+8.00 Units / 72% ROI)
- Zach Collins has hit the Blocks Under in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.00 Units / 44% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Assists Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.95 Units / 41% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 11 away games (+6.55 Units / 45% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Bulls player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Bulls Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Feb. 6
- Nikola Vucevic has hit the Assists Over in 13 of his last 15 games (+11.35 Units / 65% ROI)
- Zach LaVine has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.30 Units / 45% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Rebounds Over in 11 of his last 14 games (+7.95 Units / 44% ROI)
- DeMar DeRozan has hit the Blocks Over in 6 of his last 8 games (+7.10 Units / 89% ROI)
- Coby White has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 9 of his last 11 games (+6.90 Units / 46% ROI)
Bet now on Bulls vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Chicago Bulls vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford is out for Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against Chicago.
- Jeremy Sochan (Spurs): Sochan is out for Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against Chicago.
- Tre Jones (Spurs): Jones is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against Chicago.
- Keldon Johnson (Spurs): Johnson is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against Chicago.
- Javonte Green (Bulls): The Bulls announced that Green will undergo a debridement and will be re-evaluated in about two weeks.
- Patrick Williams (Bulls): Williams is probable for Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against San Antonio.
- Alex Caruso (Bulls): Caruso is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 6) game against San Antonio.
- Lonzo Ball (Bulls): Ball is expected to miss at least a few months, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
Spurs vs Bulls Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+10.5 -115||O 238.5 -115||+375|
|Chicago Bulls||-10.5 -105||U 238.5 -115||-500|
The Bulls are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -10.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.