- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Spurs vs Hornets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Hornets players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Spectrum Center to take on the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Charlotte.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Hornets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Zach Collins has hit the Blocks Under in 16 of his last 21 games (+10.85 Units / 43% ROI)
- Malaki Branham has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+6.10 Units / 84% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+5.70 Units / 26% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 9 games (+5.65 Units / 55% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Rebounds Under in 9 of his last 12 games (+5.60 Units / 36% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Hornets player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Hornets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Terry Rozier has hit the Steals Over in 14 of his last 21 games (+11.10 Units / 43% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 15 of his last 22 games (+6.15 Units / 20% ROI)
- LaMelo Ball has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+5.80 Units / 50% ROI)
- Terry Rozier has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 14 of his last 22 games (+5.45 Units / 21% ROI)
- P.J. Washington has hit the Steals Over in 11 of his last 15 games (+5.35 Units / 21% ROI)
Bet now on Hornets vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Charlotte Hornets vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Doug McDermott (Spurs): McDermott is questionable for Wednesday’s (Feb 15) game against Charlotte.
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): The Spurs announced that Vassell is out indefinitely as he recovers from left knee surgery.
- Isaiah Roby (Spurs): Roby is OUT for Wednesday’s (Feb 15) game against Charlotte.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford has not played since Jan. 23 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Khem Birch (Spurs): The Spurs don’t expect Birch to play until after the All-Star break, according to Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Tre Jones (Spurs): Jones is OUT for Wednesday’s (Feb 15) game against Charlotte.
- Kai Jones (Hornets): Jones is doubtful for Wednesday’s (Feb 15) game against San Antonio.
- Kelly Oubre Jr. (Hornets): Oubre Jr. will undergo surgery on a torn ligament in his left hand and will miss 4-6 weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Cody Martin (Hornets): Martin hasn’t played since Jan. 14 against Boston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
Spurs vs Hornets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+7.5 -115||O 243.5 -110||+225|
|Charlotte Hornets||-7.5 -105||U 243.5 -110||-275|
The Hornets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -7.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.