- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Thursday‘s Spurs vs Mavericks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Mavericks players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks on Thursday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:30pm EST in Dallas.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Mavericks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 23
- Zach Collins has hit the Blocks Under in 17 of his last 22 games (+11.85 Units / 45% ROI)
- Malaki Branham has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 7 of his last 8 games (+7.10 Units / 83% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Assists Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+7.05 Units / 62% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+5.55 Units / 49% ROI)
- Jakob Poeltl has hit the Rebounds Under in 11 of his last 15 games (+5.55 Units / 26% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Mavericks player prop bets for Thursday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Mavericks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Thursday, Feb. 23
- Dwight Powell has hit the Assists Over in 12 of his last 14 games at home (+9.45 Units / 44% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Points Over in 14 of his last 20 games (+7.65 Units / 35% ROI)
- Reggie Bullock has hit the Assists Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+7.25 Units / 51% ROI)
- Tim Hardaway Jr. has hit the Rebounds Over in 14 of his last 21 games at home (+7.20 Units / 29% ROI)
- Luka Doncic has hit the Assists Under in his last 7 games at home (+7.00 Units / 81% ROI)
Bet now on Mavericks vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Devin Vassell (Spurs): Vassell is making progress, and the hope is that he’s able to return in late February or early March, according to Noah Magaro-George of airalamo.com.
- Jeremy Sochan (Spurs): Sochan is questionable for Thursday’s (Feb.23) game against Dallas.
- Isaiah Roby (Spurs): Roby is out for Thursday’s (Feb.23) game against Dallas.
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford has not played since Jan. 23 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Khem Birch (Spurs): The Spurs don’t expect Birch to play until after the All-Star break, according to Jeff McDonald of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Tre Jones (Spurs): Jones is doubtful for Thursday’s (Feb.23) game against Dallas.
- Maxi Kleber (Mavericks): Kleber is making progress and the hope is that he’s able to return after the All-Star break, according to CBS Sports.
- Davis Bertans (Mavericks): Bertans is out for Thursday’s (Feb.23) game against San Antonio.
Spurs vs Mavericks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+14.5 -115||O 239.5 -110||+750|
|Dallas Mavericks||-14.5 -105||U 239.5 -110||-1200|
The Mavericks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -14.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.