- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Spurs vs Rockets game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Spurs & Rockets players that may affect player prop bets
The San Antonio Spurs visit Toyota Center to take on the Houston Rockets on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 8:00pm EST in Houston.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Spurs vs. Rockets player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Spurs Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Spurs player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Josh Richardson has hit the Points Under in 9 of his last 10 away games (+7.90 Units / 64% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 10 games (+6.90 Units / 63% ROI)
- Tre Jones has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 15 games (+6.60 Units / 43% ROI)
- Keldon Johnson has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 10 of his last 13 games (+6.50 Units / 37% ROI)
- Devin Vassell has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 16 games (+6.45 Units / 24% ROI)
Best Rockets Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 19
We’ve highlighted the top Rockets player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Blocks Under in 13 of his last 14 games (+10.40 Units / 34% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 13 of his last 15 games (+10.15 Units / 44% ROI)
- Jalen Green has hit the Rebounds Over in 10 of his last 11 games at home (+9.35 Units / 71% ROI)
- Jabari Smith Jr. has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 16 games (+8.75 Units / 39% ROI)
- Kenyon Martin Jr. has hit the Steals Over in 10 of his last 16 games at home (+6.80 Units / 40% ROI)
Bet now on Rockets vs Spurs and all NBA games with BetMGM
Houston Rockets vs. San Antonio Spurs Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Romeo Langford (Spurs): Langford is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against Houston.
- Keldon Johnson (Spurs): Johnson is questionable for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against Houston.
- Blake Wesley (Spurs): Wesley is expected to miss 6-8 weeks, according to Tom Orsborn of the San Antonio Express-News.
- Josh Richardson (Spurs): Richardson is out for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against Houston.
- Garrison Mathews (Rockets): Mathews is out for Monday’s (Dec. 19) game against San Antonio.
- Jae’Sean Tate (Rockets): Tate remains without a timetable to return, according to Adam Spolane of Sports Radio 610 Houston.
Spurs vs Rockets Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|San Antonio Spurs||+4.5 -110||O 227.5 -110||+165|
|Houston Rockets||-4.5 -110||U 227.5 -110||-200|
The Rockets are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -4.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.