- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Saturday‘s Suns vs Clippers game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Clippers players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Crypto.com Arena to take on the LA Clippers on Saturday. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:30pm EDT in Los Angeles.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Clippers player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Apr. 22
- Torrey Craig has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 12 of his last 17 games (+9.70 Units / 49% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Rebounds Under in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.65 Units / 36% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Blocks Over in 12 of his last 18 games (+7.55 Units / 38% ROI)
- Chris Paul has hit the Points Under in 12 of his last 16 away games (+7.00 Units / 33% ROI)
- Terrence Ross has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 7 of his last 8 games (+6.20 Units / 54% ROI)
We’ve also highlighted the top Clippers player prop bets for Saturday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
Best Clippers Player Prop Bets Tonight: Saturday, Apr. 22
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Steals Over in 23 of his last 31 games at home (+15.20 Units / 28% ROI)
- Nicolas Batum has hit the Rebounds Under in 17 of his last 21 games (+12.60 Units / 45% ROI)
- Ivica Zubac has hit the Steals Under in 16 of his last 18 games at home (+11.60 Units / 29% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Blocks Over in 9 of his last 13 games (+11.35 Units / 87% ROI)
- Russell Westbrook has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 22 of his last 36 games at home (+11.10 Units / 24% ROI)
Bet now on Clippers vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
LA Clippers vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne is questionable Saturday’s (Apr.22) game against the Clippers.
- Paul George (Clippers): George will likely miss the Clippers’ entire opening-round series against Golden State, according to Adrian Wojnarowki of ESPN.
- Kawhi Leonard (Clippers): Leonard is OUT for Saturday’s (Apr.22) game against Phoenix.
Suns vs Clippers Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at + (+).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.