- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Wednesday‘s Suns vs Wizards game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Suns & Wizards players that may affect player prop bets
The Phoenix Suns visit Capital One Arena to take on the Washington Wizards on Wednesday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:00pm EST in Washington.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Suns vs. Wizards player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Suns Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Suns player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Torrey Craig has hit the Assists Over in 7 of his last 9 away games (+6.10 Units / 60% ROI)
- Mikal Bridges has hit the Rebounds Under in 13 of his last 18 games (+6.05 Units / 24% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Rebounds Over in 12 of his last 18 games (+5.85 Units / 30% ROI)
- Torrey Craig has hit the Rebounds Over in 7 of his last 9 away games (+5.80 Units / 59% ROI)
- Deandre Ayton has hit the Points Over in 8 of his last 10 away games (+5.70 Units / 50% ROI)
Best Wizards Player Prop Bets Tonight: Wednesday, Dec. 28
We’ve highlighted the top Wizards player prop bets for Wednesday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Blocks Under in 21 of his last 30 games (+9.15 Units / 24% ROI)
- Kristaps Porzingis has hit the Steals Over in 9 of his last 10 games at home (+7.35 Units / 45% ROI)
- Will Barton has hit the Rebounds Under in his last 5 games (+5.50 Units / 87% ROI)
- Deni Avdija has hit the Steals Under in 6 of his last 8 games at home (+5.45 Units / 58% ROI)
- Kyle Kuzma has hit the Rebounds Over in 8 of his last 11 games at home (+5.15 Units / 44% ROI)
Bet now on Wizards vs Suns and all NBA games with BetMGM
Washington Wizards vs. Phoenix Suns Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Cameron Johnson (Suns): Johnson had surgery and should return in 1-2 months, according to Brian Windhorst of ESPN.
- Devin Booker (Suns): Booker has returned to Phoenix for further evaluation for his groin strain, according to Duane Rankin of azcentral.
- Landry Shamet (Suns): Shamet did not play in Tuesday’s (Dec 27) game against Memphis.
- Cameron Payne (Suns): Payne hasn’t played since Dec. 13 against Houston. A timetable for his return hasn’t been announced.
- Deni Avdija (Wizards): Avdija is available for Tuesday’s (Dec. 27) game against Philadelphia.
Suns vs Wizards Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Phoenix Suns||-2.5 -110||O 220.5 -110||-135|
|Washington Wizards||+2.5 -110||U 220.5 -110||+110|
The Suns are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -2.5 (-110).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.