- Highlighting the most popular NBA player prop bets for Monday‘s Thunder vs Hawks game
- Plus profitable player prop betting trends for key players across points, rebounds, assists & more
- Latest injury report from both Thunder & Hawks players that may affect player prop bets
The Oklahoma City Thunder visit State Farm Arena to take on the Atlanta Hawks on Monday. Tipoff is scheduled for 7:30pm EST in Atlanta.
Below you can find profitable historical betting trends for various Thunder vs. Hawks player prop bets today, ranked by units won and ROI.
All NBA player prop betting odds are provided by the BetMGM Sportsbook.
Best Thunder Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Thunder player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- Jalen Williams has hit the Steals Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+12.45 Units / 100% ROI)
- Josh Giddey has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 12 of his last 14 games (+9.65 Units / 35% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Points Over in 13 of his last 17 games (+8.70 Units / 44% ROI)
- Aleksej Pokusevski has hit the Points Over in 9 of his last 12 games (+6.05 Units / 44% ROI)
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in his last 6 games (+6.00 Units / 46% ROI)
Best Hawks Player Prop Bets Tonight: Monday, Dec. 5
We’ve highlighted the top Hawks player prop bets for Monday‘s game, across points, rebounds, assists, steals and blocks:
- John Collins has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Under in 14 of his last 20 games (+9.80 Units / 31% ROI)
- Dejounte Murray has hit the Assists Under in 10 of his last 11 games (+9.05 Units / 67% ROI)
- Onyeka Okongwu has hit the Assists Over in 14 of his last 18 games (+8.25 Units / 32% ROI)
- AJ Griffin has hit the Made 3 Point Shots Over in 6 of his last 7 games (+7.40 Units / 94% ROI)
- John Collins has hit the Blocks Over in 15 of his last 21 games (+7.35 Units / 21% ROI)
Bet now on Hawks vs Thunder and all NBA games with BetMGM
Atlanta Hawks vs. Oklahoma City Thunder Injuries Tonight That May Affect Prop Bets
- Chet Holmgren (Thunder): Holmgren will miss the 2022-23 season with Lisfranc injury to his right foot, according to Adrian Wojnarowsk of ESPN.
- De’Andre Hunter (Hawks): Hunter is out for Monday’s (Dec. 5) game against Oklahoma City.
- John Collins (Hawks): Collins is expected to miss a minimum of two weeks, according to Shams Charania of the Athletic. .
- Justin Holiday (Hawks): The Hawks placed Holiday in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Trent Forrest (Hawks): Forrest is out for Monday’s (Dec. 5) game against Oklahoma City.
Thunder vs Hawks Odds, Over/Under & Moneyline
|Spread||Over / Under||Moneyline|
|Oklahoma City Thunder||+6.5 -115||O 236.5 -110||+185|
|Atlanta Hawks||-6.5 -105||U 236.5 -110||-225|
The Hawks are betting favorites in this NBA matchup, with the spread sitting at -6.5 (-105).
What is an NBA Player Prop Bet?
NBA player prop bets allow bettors to bet on very specific aspects of a game involving a player outcome. You might choose to bet on how many points your favorite player will score or whether or not a game will go to overtime.
Exploring the NBA props page at your favorite online sportsbook is the best way to discover all the different types of props.
What is the Most Popular NBA Player Prop Bet?
The top 10 most popular NBA player prop bet types are:
1. Total Points scored
2. Which player will score the 1st field goal
3. Total 3-point shots made
4. Total Points + Rebounds + Assists by one player
5. Total Rebounds
6. Total Assists
7. Total Assists + Rebound by one player
8. Which player will score the 1st field goal + which team wins
9. Total Points + Assists by one player
10. Total Blocks
Bet on NBA Odds at BetMGM
At BetMGM, you can bet online with updated NBA betting odds. And with live sports betting, the best online sports betting and mobile sports betting (with the BetMGM Sportsbook app) experiences are at BetMGM.